Monday, March 24, 2014

  Once again I figured I would create my post while class is going on. It may not be exciting, however, its the only way the bog will get done, due to my busy schedule. Only nine students are in attendance today. The PowerPoint is very cute. Despite the slides changing constantly, it was well put together and showed that a lot of effort was made in it. However, it is pretty obvious who worked within the group and who did not. After the groups wonderful presentation, we discussed process memos. It is 10:33 and I have finished my process memo #2 and am not sure what to do next. Well, other than the obvious of righting this blog. I may just start to watch Pewdiepie again in a few min, just because I have absolutely no idea what to right next. I do wish Sweeny would give us back our rough drafts soon, so I may finish this paper and get it off my plate. Well Sweeny just gave the OK to go sooooooooo. Yep. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment