Monday, April 21, 2014

Adams Family Musical Pt.2

In Part one I decided to tell you a lil about the play that I had the pleasure of attending. In this blog I shall tell you about how I felt about the play. When I first heard about this musical I was a little skeptical. I always had an interest in The Adams Family movies and the Adams Family series, however, when I heard it was a musical immediately doubted its worth."The characters would have never sang," I had thought. However, my objections were shut down after the play began. The righters knew what they were doing, they worked in every single song beautifully and effortlessly. The characters still had their grim and twisted nature while still providing a lot of laughs. The choreography was amazingly well done while providing a great variety. If you are a fan of the Adams, then I would defiantly recommend this show. However, if you are not a fan, or not a fan of musicals in general, then I would save the money and skip the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment